How to Clean Floors
CLEANING EXTERIOR & INTERIOR FLOORS
- Concrete & Concrete Drive-Thru
- Concrete Entrance Pad
- Quarry Tile
- Non-Skid Floors
All of the above floors can be cleaned the following way:
- Always sweep up area before cleaning.
- For best results, GP66 Miracle Cleaner should be applied full strength to heavily soiled floors through the 2-1/2 gallon spray tank. Allow GP66 Miracle Cleaner to sit 20 to 30 minutes.
- Dilute GP66 Miracle Cleaner...1 quart to 2 gallons of water in spray tank when cleaning on a daily basis. Hot or cold water is acceptable. Cold water will reduce changes of clogged drains when using GP66 Miracle Cleaner.
- Fill the spray tank with water then add GP66 Miracle Cleaner. Mop and bucket system is compatible with GP66 Miracle Cleaner.
Step # 1
For heavy build-up add full strength GP66 Miracle Cleaner in a 2-1/2 gallon spray tank. Pump up spray tank.
Adjust spray tank nozzle to spray position by turning nozzle head clockwise. For hard to reach areas, turn nozzle counterclockwise to stream position. For best results, use spray position to cover soiled area evenly.
Scrub with a long handled hi-low brush. Re-apply GP66 Miracle Cleaner to heavy build-up areas.
Rinse with a garden hose or mop up the water.
Squeegee excess water down the drain, so floor dries quickly.
Note: Daily maintenance of floors is important in order to prevent build-up. Spray GP66 Miracle Cleaner on a dry floor. Never put water on floor until you are ready to rinse.
Note: For those who prefer the mop and bucket system, add 8 oz. (1 cup) GP66 Miracle Cleaner per mop bucket. Mop and let sit 5-10 minutes, then damp mop