How to Clean Cabinets and Kitchen Cupboards
- Reach for a bottle of GP66
- Check to see if your cabinets are painted or wood
- If they are wood, prepare to use the solution full strength
- If they are painted, be sure to dilute GP66 two ounces to 30 ounces of water in a separate spray bottle. We recommend diluting on paint; however customers have used it full strength on painted cabinets and get excellent results. You want to avoid letting GP66 sit on the cabinets full strength.
- Change the sprayer tip setting to mist
- Spray down your cabinets using either a diluted down bottle or use full strength
Use a soft cloth or sponge to wipe the cleaner on the outside of the cabinet doors and drawers. We love microfiber! Wipe the cleaner on drawer pulls and door handles
Dry all surfaces thoroughly with a clean towel.
For a lovely shine or polish, mineral oil (baby oil) gives it that extra shine!
Now you have it! Your kitchen cabinets are clean again and you are ready to impress your guests. Remember, you can use GP66 to clean just about anything anywhere. Don't forget the bathroom drawers!
Thanks for reading. We are sending you our love and kindness. Together we can keep it clean!